New failures from Build Lead Week 4:

*** CASSANDRA-18188 - Test failure in
upgrade_tests.cql_tests.cls.test_limit_ranges
- trunk
- AttributeError: module 'py' has no attribute 'io'

*** CASSANDRA-18189 - Test failure in
cqlsh_tests.test_cqlsh_copy.TestCqlshCopy.test_bulk_round_trip_with_timeouts
- 4.0
- assert 100000 == 94764
- other failures currently open in this test class, but at least
superficially, different errors (see CASSANDRA-17322, CASSANDRA-18162)

Timeouts continue to manifest in many places.