Hello!

I would like to join slack dev community, as a guest.
My current email address is the one I'd like to use.

If it is of any help, here's a link to my ASF Jira Account:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=maximc

There are a couple of submitted patches that I am looking for someone to review.

One of the tickets has a patch for more than a month.

Regarding the other, the person who I've requested a review from replied that
they are busy in the near future.
I thought to help them out by asking around for someone with more time on their
hands.

An additional ticket that I am currently researching will require a design
insight from a more experienced member.

Jira discussions proved to be too long in the past issues I've worked on. Plus,
some of the replies take a week or so.

Please tell me if Slack is not the right place to address my points. And, where
I should go. 🙂

Regards,
Maxim