... because - why Hadoop? This is something to be made as a separate
project if there is a need for that. Just like the Spark Cassandra
Connector. Why do we need to include Hadoop specific classes and no
specific stuff for other frameworks?

Jacek Lewandowski

czw., 9 mar 2023 o 18:08 Jacek Lewandowski <lewandowski.ja...@gmail.com>