> That does not mean that the code should not be stabilized before the
release. We had far less features in 4.1 and it took us 6 months to
release. Accepting more features until August will probably result in
extending the time needed to stabilize the release.

I think what I'm trying to get at is that CEP-21/TCM is almost certainly
the most invasive piece of work that will be in the release. This
probably means...

1.) "Stabilization" work for anything it touches before it merges will be
of limited value.
2.) No matter what else goes in before it merges, it will probably be the
bottleneck for stabilizing the release.

If we want to cut a release after TCM merges, let's cut a 5.0 branch,
stabilize it, and let SAI, Accord, et al. merge to trunk and appear in the
next release. If SAI or Accord are ready at roughly the same time, having
already been based on TCM in their feature branches and extremely
well-vetted (Harry, performance testing, simulator exposure), we can have
the discussion about merging them and then cutting a release branch.