Similar to what we've done with accord in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-18204, I'd like to discuss
bringing cassandra-harry in-tree as a submodule. repo link:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra-harry

Given the value it's brought to the project's stabilization efforts and the
movement of other things in the ecosystem to being more integrated (accord,
build-scripts https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-18133), I think
having the testing framework better localized and integrated would be a net
benefit for adoption, awareness, maintenance, and tighter workflows as we
troubleshoot future failures it surfaces.

I'd also like to see us get a Harry run integrated as part of our pre-commit CI
(a 5 minute simple soak test for instance) and having that local in this
fashion should make that a cleaner integration as well.

Thoughts?