> I wonder if a mini-onboarding session would be good as a community session -
> go over Harry, how to run it, how to add a test?  Would that be the right
> venue?  I just would like to see how we can not only plug it in to regular CI
> but get everyone that wants to add a test be able to know how to get started
> with it.

I have submitted a proposal to Cassandra Summit for a 4-hour Harry workshop,
but unfortunately it got declined. Goes without saying, we can still do it
online, time and resources permitting. But again, I do not think it should be
barring us from making Harry a part of the codebase, as it already is. In fact,
we can be iterating on the development quicker having it in-tree.

We could go over some interesting examples such as testing 2i (SAI), modelling
Group By tests, or testing repair. If there is enough appetite and
collaboration in the community, I will see if we can pull something like that
together. Input on _what_ you would like to see / hear / tested is also
appreciated. Harry was developed out of a strong need for large-scale testing,
which also has informed many of its APIs, but we can make it easier to access
for interactive testing / unit tests. We have been doing a lot of that with
Transactional Metadata, too.

> I'll hold off on this until Alex Petrov chimes in. @Alex -> got any thoughts
> here?

Yes, sorry for not responding on this thread earlier. I can not understate how
excited I am about this, and how important I think this is. Time constraints
are somehow hard to overcome, but I hope the results brought by TCM will make
it all worth it.