We (DataStax) have a FileSystemProvider for Astra we can provide.
Works with S3/GCS/Azure.

I'll ask someone on our end to make it accessible.

This would work by having a bucket prefix per node. But there are lots
of details needed to support things like out of bound compaction
(mentioned in CEP).

Jake

--
http://twitter.com/tjake