This goes back to what I was talking about previously, we might even run
tests for both j11 and j17 e.g. in Circle _but only on a selected set of
tests_ where there is some kind of a "tension" between the code and Java
version, whatever it means. Like Chronicle queues or BTrees etc, I merely
remeber that was somehow problematic in the past ...

Maybe Ekaterina could bring her insight into what were the biggest and most
important parts of Java 17 support during her work towards that?

However, it is questionable how we would actually separate what is Java
17-worthy to test as all is pretty much connected with everything else.

What you suggest in terms of running it all periodically reasonates
positively with me.