Apologies, I just read the previous message and missed the previous
discussion on sidecar vs main process on this thread. :-)

It does not look like a final agreement was reached about this and there
are lots of good arguments for both sides, but perhaps it would be nice to
agree on this before a CEP is proposed since this will significantly
influence the initial design?

I tend to agree with Dinesh and Scott's pragmatic stance of providing
initial support to repair scheduling on the sidecar, since this has fewer
dependencies, and progressively move what makes sense to the main process
as TCM/Accord primitives become available and mature.