This came in after our vote, but we might also have a problem with
performing schema changes after a full restart.  Appears to only be if the
entire cluster was shut down, according to the report.  If it's true, this
might affect anyone trying to restore from a backup.  This would also be a
blocker for me, if that's the case.

Jon