Hello everyone,

I would like to gently ask for help in reviewing the following issue
that we've been facing for a while:

When a cleanup command is called, the compaction process under the
hood is triggered accordingly. However, if there is nothing to compact
or the cleanup command returns with a status other than SUCCESSFUL,
there is no way to get the execution results of the command that was
run. This is especially true when using any kind of
automation/scripting on top of JMX or as a nodetool wrapper.

I propose to keep these history results in memory for some time and
expose them via a virtual table so that a user can query it to check
the status.

Any suggestions are welcome. I believe other commands like verify,
scrub, etc. can be exposed in the same way.