So quite a bit of time has passed since our last Java 7 discussion. Java 6 is
even more distant memory now. Of which I was reminded today after I upgraded my
laptop to Yosemite. My Modeler instance wouldn't start without installing
"legacy Java SE 6 runtime" (of course I quickly switched to Java 7 modeler and
all was good). So I suggest two things, both applying to Cayenne 4.0 (aka 3.2) :

1. Make Java 1.7 a minimal requirement.
2. If #1 meets any opposition, at least stop supporting Java 6 friendly Modeler
assembly on the Mac, which existence has no reasonable excuse anymore.

Andrus