Hey Andrus,

I just logged into the jira. We have had a discussion in our java user group
monthly meeting this Saturday. I never worked with Gradle myself, but there are
a few who did in JUG. I will look at other tasks in the list you have given,
and let u know. Or, may be I will learn and take help of some of the people in
JUG to take up the ones you listed below.

Thanks
Buddha