You can easily enough call the ant tasks from gradle, and I've made a wrapper
around those ant tasks. But I didn't bother to support the things I didn't need
immediately, so it needs to be fleshed out.

https://github.com/ari/cayenne-gradle

Fork or copy and of that you find useful.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis