On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 1:34 AM, Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
wrote:

> > On Dec 29, 2017, at 6:57 PM, Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "Persist your world"?
>
> I like the sound of it, but would like the slogan to be more ORM specific.

Yeah, I was just thinking something short and simple, but it isn't terribly
descriptive.

> > "Relational persistence and modeling for Java"?
>
> That's descriptive.

And here I was trying to be more descriptive to give someone a clue as to
what it was about.  :-)  Could shorten it a bit, perhaps, with something
like, "Java persistence and modeling" or "Java ORM persistence and
modeling."

> A few more random thoughts:
>
> "ORM .. the way it was meant to be" (too pretentious?)

Yeah, that one seems too pretentious and judgmental.