Hi John (and anyone else who is curious),

I think I've got it running again. Pull the changes.

Haven't really updated the docs, so to run:

>From Terminal: mvn clean javafx:run
>From Eclipse/IDE: Set up a Maven build with the "clean javafx:run" goal.

You'll most likely need to load the included Cayenne Project (since
upgrading versions/etc isn't supported yet):

      src/test/resources/cayenne-analytic.xml

A good starting point to look at code/UI is the splash page since it is
pretty simple. If you don't have Scene Builder installed, grab it from here:

      https://gluonhq.com/products/scene-builder/

Then open the splash page in Scene Builder:

      src/main/resources/layouts/SplashLayout.fxml

And open the Java code in Eclipse/IDE:

      src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/modeler/layout/SplashLayout.java

Keep in mind this is just a demo/proof-of-concept and not fully functional.
Also, there are many other FXMLs you can open up in Scene Builder. The
approach I was going for was to have lots of components/views I could swap
in/out as navigation was triggered in the UI.

Let me know if you have questions or can't run it.

Note: If on macOS you might have to give Eclipse/Terminal permissions in
System Preferences. Also, if on Monterey, it likes to hide newly opened
windows behind current windows. I don't have an app icon yet, so it shows
up as a folder icon if you Command+Tab.

mrg