Regarding the random killing test, I has already simulated the following
exception for testing:

1. master node exception: One or two master nodes have an abnormality and hang
up for half a minute each time.

2. worker node exception: One or two worker nodes will hang for half a minute
each time.

3. disk corruption: Randomly select a worker and test one disk and two disks.
All disks are unwritable.

4. disk io hang: Randomly select a worker, test one disk, two disks, and io
hang on all disks.

5. master metadata exception: Randomly select one or two of master nodes to
test the ratis meta corruption.

The method of results verification is that running a query that will last for
several minutes, which query runs successfully in most cases and failure is
allowed under certain circumstances.

To summarize, I've tested with the following exception behavior:

1. Kill the master process[PASSED]

2. Kill the worker process[PASSED]

3. The worker directory is not writable[PASSED]

4. worker disk io hang[PASSED]

5. High CPU load[PASSED]

6. Delete ratis metadata of master node[PASSED]

Meanwhile, the resource statuses of master and worker are as expected.

+1 for the random killing test.

Regards,

Nicholas Jiang