Hi Aravind,

Thanks for your detailed response and insight into the CLI
implementation for Celeborn. I appreciate the explanation regarding
the choice to use Java/Scala for the CLI. I agree that aligning with
the prevalent use of Java/Scala within the Celeborn community is the
right approach.

Your proposed use cases for the CLI functionalities are comprehensive
and interesting. I appreciate your proactive approach in considering
various cluster management systems and the need for an abstraction
layer to interface uniformly.

+1 for the current proposal.

Looking forward to the CLI evolution.

regards,