Hi Jorge,

the getService() method is the right place because all CMIS requests pass this method.

Something like this should do the trick:
||((HttpServletRequest) context.get(CallContext.HTTP_SERVLET_REQUEST)).getSession();

- Florian

Hello all,
I am trying to send from an implemented CMIS server a Cookie whenever a
request is made by a CMIS client. Where should I do that? From what I have
read it should be in my service factory  class (which extends from
AbstractServiceFactory), in the getService method, right? Is it possible to
make that cookie be sent on each request made by the CMIS client?

I am debugging on the client side StandardAuthenticationProvider class and
it seems that it keeps cookies per requested URL, but I am not sure how to
set the cookie in server side so it will be used by all requests (even if
that URL has not been used before).

Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards.

Jorge