Hi Florian,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I have put my code in the getService method, so
far it seems that the CMIS client I use (chemistry-opencmis) uses that
cookie in every URL it requests. In case anyone needs to do something
similar, the cookie I created was like:

HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
context.get(CallContext.HTTP_SERVLET_REQUEST);
HttpServletResponse response = (HttpServletResponse)
context.get(CallContext.HTTP_SERVLET_RESPONSE);
Cookie myCookie = new Cookie(myName, myValue);
result.setDomain(request.getServerName());
result.setPath(request.getContextPath());
result.setVersion(1);
result.setMaxAge(-1);
response.addCookie(myCookie);

Regards.