Hi Edison,

Can you get a little more into the details of how this framework works?
 For example, this is my thinking (using XenServer and VMware as an
example):

* You create a storage plug-in.

* Primary Storage can be associated with this plug-in (as opposed to being
associated with pre-existing storage).

* When a Compute or Disk Offering is executed and it is tagged to use
Primary Storage that makes use of this plug-in, the plug-in is invoked to
create the necessary storage (let's say an iSCSI volume).

* A datastore (for VMware) or a storage repository (for XenServer) then
needs to be created for the SAN volume to be utilized from CS.

* The VM or data disk is placed on the datastore or storage repository and
it (the VM or data disk) is the only object that ever utilizes this

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302