On Mar 26, 2013, at 6:23 PM, Alex Huang <alex.hu...@citrix.com> wrote:

>> Since this is pretty radically different work (different tools,
>> platform) do we want to make the C# a different repo/ git submodule?
>
> The controller portion should go inside the plugin portion of CloudStack.
> The hypervisor part (ServerResource) should go on a separate repo.  Just look
> at the hypervisor part as equivalent to WMI on HyperV.
>
> --Alex
and the C# part is for the ServerResource, right ?

I won't code this, but it would be nice to minimize languages used in
CloudStack and try to be consistent across hypervisors (as much as possible).
Introducing another language and some framework that may or may not have
proprietary modules/dependencies will certainly complicate the build and the
testing, and maybe even the licensing.

-sebastien