I would like to merge the feature "ASA 1000v as external firewall in isolated
guest networks" to master. Please find the details here:

Proposal:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-users/201301.mbox/%3ccd0b6bea.167bb%25manan.s...@citrix.com%3E
FS:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cisco+VNMC+integration.
The supported use cases are the ones mentioned under "Use cases -> For 4.2".
Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-742
Branch:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cisco-vnmc-api-integration
Unit tests: Added unit tests for relevant network element interfaces (see under
plugins/network-elements/cisco-vnmc/test)
RAT: ran the rat check and all newly added files are clean
Open issues: Currently there is an issue with source NAT configuration.
Following up with Cisco engineers on a private thread to resolve it. I will
open a separate ticket to track it.

Thanks,
Koushik