Sure will work with Prasanna on this.

Ideally I would like to write tests for network offering creation with VNMC as
provider and the newly added APIs for this feature and would like to reuse
existing code for testing the following features:

- Vmware cluster setup with Nexus 1000v
- Network creation
- Vm deployment
- Acquiring public IP
- Static nat/pf rule creation

Any help on the above would be appreciated.