I have some documentation on how to accomplish this task and would like to
contribute it to the ACS documentation for CS 4.1.

I am going through the following link below, trying to comprehend how to
accomplish this. I have downloaded the source for 4.1, compiled to
documentation with publican, and see what section the information needs to
added to.
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/cloudstack-documentation-contributors-overview.html

I do not have a developer background what so every so please
have patience with my questions.

Should create a new xml doc or do I edit and existing xml doc?
Is there a easier way for someone to contribute with having a Sys Admin
background?

--
Thanks,
JC