Jason,

Please point me to where you begin this effort.

For VNC and vSphere:
This is hardcoded within CS. First 64 port from  5900-5964 and if all used,
goes to higher 59000-60000..

I did an analysis of all systems VMs and ports used with CS4.1 and Vsphere, I
will post the details - hopefully this week.

Regards
ilya