Looks like it might be because no virtual router is running?

2013-04-12 12:50:27,994 DEBUG
[network.router.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl]
(RouterStatusMonitor-1:null) Found 0 routers to update status.
2013-04-12 12:50:27,995 DEBUG
[network.router.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl]
(RouterStatusMonitor-1:null) Found 0 networks to update RvR status.
2013-04-12 12:50:28,026 DEBUG
[network.router.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl]
(RouterStatusMonitor-1:null) Found 0 routers to update status.
2013-04-12 12:50:28,027 DEBUG
[network.router.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl]
(RouterStatusMonitor-1:null) Found 0 networks to update RvR status.

My SSVM is running, but it looks like no virtual router is.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302