That's weird...I have three local storages (one from DevCloud2 by default,
one from one ESXi host, and one from another ESXi host).  I also have
several shared storages (iSCSI-based datastores that were configured in CS
as VMFS-based primary storages).  I tagged the shared primary storage I
wanted to use, referenced that storage tag from a compute offering, and
executed the compute offering.