Oh that's more than I intend to chew :)

I only want the APIs to have some defined pattern - naming and
semantics. This if from a integration perspective than from the
perspective of a developer of cloudstack.

There is currently no documentation on what I should name my API and
how I choose b/w overloading an API vs creating a new API:

1. ldapConfig or configLdap?
2. addToLoadBalancerRule/removeFromLoadBalancerRule or simply
addLoadBalancerRule and removeLoadBalancerRule with overloaded
arguments for specifying the rule itself.

--
Prasanna.,