On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  LS,
>
> I tried both the devcloud and devcloud2 images. both seem to hang when
> started with the default (xen) kernel.
> I am running macosx 10.6.8 and virtualbox 4.2.12
> I enabled pae

Don't enable PAE, importing devcloud2 from the ova should set all the
necessary settings for you.
Make sure you've 2G RAM given to it and installed the extension pack for
your version:
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/4.2.12/Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-4.2.12-84980.vbox-extpack

10.6 is pretty old now, probably the processor is too. There may be
compatibility issues. May be nested virtualization has issues. Won't be
able to help you much as I don't have a 10.6 machine to test against, can
someone in the community confirm running DevCloud2/VirtualBox on 10.6/osx?

Cheers.