On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Chiradeep Vittal <
chiradeep.vit...@citrix.com> wrote:

> 32-bit dom0 but 64-bit hypervisor.

o.O As far as I remember and know, at the time of building DevCloud2, I had
used 32-bit xen smp pae (xen-4.1-i386 from Debian Wheezy public repo) which
is 32-bit (and we've PAE turned on in vbox) so I guess it is 32-bit
hypervisor with Debian Wheezy as 32-bit dom0 [1], unless I'm mistaken.

Cheers.

[1]
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.0_Release_Notes#Requirements_for__running_Xen_4.0(should
apply for 4.1)