Looks like I have to reinstall the branding files. I simply followed the steps
in the Publican User Guide...the branding files are grabbed from Jessica.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:j...@zonker.net]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:09 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DOCS] "Submitting Feedback and Getting Help" in Release Notes?

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013, at 09:14 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> I was talking about the Release Notes build on my Windows  machine.
> When I checked in the files for admin guide, a build is automatically
> triggered for install, admin, and Release Notes.

I knew you meant local machine. There's the files we usually edit, and then the
Publican branding files that we usually don't but are automatically pulled in
under the system common content.

On Linux, these are installed with the publican-cloudstack package. I don't
know how you install it on Windows, unfortunately. How did you install the
branding files initially?

Best,

jzb
--