Damn. I didn't make it in time. I got half way through, though. In case it
helps, here are my notes...

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/cloudstack/KEYS

Old location, needs updating, in both email and wiki. Done the wiki now.

> Get the commit hash from the VOTE email (ex:
4cd60f3d1683a3445c3248f48ae064fb573db2a1). The value will change between
releases.

We've started including an ish file with our releases on CouchDB, and that
eases this.

Check out:

http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/source/1.3.0/

It make the test procedure much easier, and means that in the future,
people don't have to wade through mailing list posts to be able to verify
things.

Specifically:

> git archive --prefix=/tmp/couchdb/tree/ `cat
/tmp/couchdb/dist/apache-couchdb-*.tar.gz.ish` | tar -Pxf -

cf. http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

i have made a few other edits to the test procedure. mostly minor edits.
improved a few of the commands so they are easier to run (mostly replacing
version numbers with "*" so that you don't need to edit them)

rat: OK

build: OK

--
NS