Hey Sheng,

Sure thing, I'm trying to help Angeline already, but it's quite a complex setup.

I'll try to write down some detailed instructions.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 apr. 2013, at 19:56, "Sheng Yang"
<sh...@yasker.org<mailto:sh...@yasker.org>> wrote:

Hi Hugo,

Could you help with KVM OVS setup? I cannot find much information on the our
wiki about OVS on KVM.

--Sheng

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Angeline Shen