LS,

I want to refactor the network guru hierarchy to put som functionality in
abstract base classes. This will come down to extending the hierarchy for guest
networks to include all gurus. Are there any thoughts or gotchas to share?

This would be the second part of a three stage strategy I have to support
creating a nicira hosted private gateway for vpcs.
The first one is making sure vlans are specified as uri throughout the system.
I will be submitting a patch for review for this part soon.
The last part will be creating a guru based on Hugo's NiciraNvpGuestNetworkGuru.

Any comment is appreciated,
Daan Hoogland