On 07/05/13 5:23 PM, "Daan Hoogland" <dhoogl...@schubergphilis.com> wrote:

>LS,
>
>I want to refactor the network guru hierarchy to put som functionality in
>abstract base classes. This will come down to extending the hierarchy for
>guest networks to include all gurus. Are there any thoughts or gotchas to
>share?

GuestNetworkGuru in some sense already acting as abstract base class,
except for the fact that it is tied to 'Vlan' isolation. We can generalise
the 'GuestNetworkGuru' and let the isolation type specific network design
aspects to concrete classes. Other gurus (direct, pod based) for guest
networks does not have any extensions at this point and does not overlap
much with GuestNetworkGuru, so they may remain as is. Are there any
specify observations that you think refactor will address?