On May 7, 2013, at 1:12 PM, Dharmesh Kakadia <dhkaka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am able to create singel instance LAMP-stack with Chiradeeps's
> implementation. I will spend a little time, understanding his code (new to
> ruby). Will take it forward from there.
>
> Thanks,
> Dharmesh

That's great news, feel free to write a "how to" and blog it.

You can also write it in docbook xml format and send a patch. I have been
including third party tools examples in our documentation in the Developer's
guide under tools.

If you git clone cloudstack, then check under /docs/en-US you will see examples
of xml files in docbook. Then check tools.xml ( i think that's the one).

-sebastien