Folks

I wanted to remind everyone about the 4.2 schedule for getting new features and
improvements integrated into master. The window closes on 2013-05-31.

The list of features and improvements that have been tagged in Jira as
targeting 4.2 are on the release wiki page [1].  Out of 98 features and
improvement we have more than half of them in open state [2]. If you  are
working on these items already please update the status appropriately. Given
that we are roughly  three weeks away from feature freeze date and following
our 4.1 convention please update feature progress in ticket by Wednesday every
week.

We also have a comprehensive dashboard [3] for better visibility on how we are
progressing on ACS 42. Please take a look and visit it often .

As for bugs here is a summary

                                Blocker (b)  | Critical (c) | Major (m) | Total
(t)
Incoming Defects (last 7 days)  :        7 b |  15 c | 29 m   | 54 t
Outgoing Defects (last 7 days)  :       5 b   |  7 c   | 13 m   | 25 t
Open Unassigned         :         6 b | 19 c | 53 m    | 89 t
Open Total                      :       13 b | 52 c | 121 m | 207 t

We have a large number of unassigned and open defects, If you are interested in
helping out on defects for specific components dashboard has a widget for that.

[1] http://s.apache.org/zCN
[2] http://s.apache.org/q8C
[3] http://s.apache.org/M5k