Thanks Murali . I'll make the changes accordingly and commit the fix now .

From: Murali Reddy
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 4:43 PM
To: Pranav Saxena; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Suresh Sadhu; Alena Prokharchyk
Subject: Re: Suport for Conserve Mode in a shared Network for Network Offering

Yes, conserve mode is supported for network offerings for shared networks. Its
likely that original UI behaviour was to disable the check box, it did not make
sense when shared networks just had DNS, DHCP services. Checkbox should be
enabled when any of source NAT, static NAT, LB, FW services are selected. I
might have missed this UI requirement when I added network services in shared
network.