Murali,

I've updated the document to give more background details on the thought
process. I'm sorry that I'm having hard time to describe it like other
normal high-level FS, since the change is at architecture level, and to
understand why we are doing this makes sense from conceptual level. The
document is more organized as a thought process.

Kelven