Hi,

I didn't find the old mail thread about this FS. Hence posting my review
comments in a new thread.

I have few queries/ comments after reviewing the FS [1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/eip-enhancements.html
[2] Prior discussion thread :  http://sy.pe/6bNG

1. Are we providing any flexibility for admin to impose no. of EIPs an account
can use?
2. As per the Spec, when an instance has a public ip with is_system=false, then
we don't let user asosciateEIP. I feel, it would be better if allow the user to
associate EIP in this case?
3. When "Associate PublicIP" is false then are going to keep all the semantics
to stand the same except the fact that vm deployment by default not getting the
public ip?
4. Do allow CS to reprogram NAT rules on the provider in case of n/w restarts?
5. Under Scope, point 4 says that we only support static NAT on region level
EIP. Is this true for advanced zones as well? we cannot we support other
services like PF / LB etc..,?
6. Can you confirm that we are supporting this for Shared n/ws in advanced zone?
7. I see in the spec that "createElasticIpRange" API not having any VLAN id.
Are we supporting region level IP CIDR with both tagged and untagged? multiple
subnets in the same VLAN and different VLANs etc..,
8. When there is an ElasticIp associated with instance, Does the current
implementation release this IP and gives it back to account when VM got to
stopped state? if yes, does this mean user has to associateEIP every time user
starts instance?

Thanks,
SWAMY