Thanks for the info, Wei.

I am in the process of writing a storage plug-in for Edison's new storage
framework. The idea is to be able to have a single SAN volume associated
with a single data disk. In our SAN, you can set Min, Max, and Burst IOPS
values on a volume-by-volume basis and I'd like to see CloudStack support
this.

Can you tell me a bit about how you see our features overlapping? Perhaps I
will not need to update the GUI at all because you might already be putting
in place such new fields?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*