Hi Musayev,
           You'll find out that there are "createForm" object under
listView(or detailView) actions in each file, e.g., instance.js,
accounts.js. If you need a selection, you can just define a attribute for
createForm like following:

select: function(args) {
    //...
}

and pass returned data from ajax call to

args.response.success({data: 'your json data'})

Then the CS's frontend engine will make a selection for you.

Regards

Isaac