Hi all,

We apparently have a regression in 4.0.2 that will break new deployments
on Ceph RDB, and I was also CC'ed on another fix last week that could
apply to the 4.0.x branch.

The thought was that we would not have another release in the 4.0.x
branch because we're so close to 4.1.0, but right now it's unclear how
quickly 4.1.0 will be released.

So the question is: Should we go ahead and do a 4.0.3 release?

It's relatively easy for me to pull in the patches and roll up a
release. What I'm concerned about is distracting folks from the 4.1.0
process to take time to vote - if done correctly, the VOTE can be a
time-consuming process.

Thoughts?

Best,

jzb