On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 04:15:20PM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> I didn't know we weren't going to release 4.0.3.

We've discussed the support lifetime on and off for awhile now.
Consensus seemed to be that we would support each minor version release
(the feature releases like 4.1 and 4.2) until the next feature release.
Security patches would be considered on a case by case basis.  Last,
that we would support a *major* version (at the last minor version
level) for a period of about a year (so if we do a 5.0.0, then we
support the latest 4.x for a year for security and critical bug fixes).

-chip