Hi all,

I would like to merge UI support for Explicit Dedication of Resources(
Zone/Pod/Cluster/Host) . The entire development has been done on my feature
branch - [ asf/UI-explicitDedication ]

-Includes the following UI functionality -
1) Zone dedication at the time of its creation through the Zone Wizard (
dedicate zone either to a domain or a domain and an account)
2) Individual dedication of each resource( zone/pod/cluster/host)  to any
domain/sub-domain/account after a zone has been created
3) Release dedication action items for reach resource( zone/pod/cluster/host)
from any domain/sub-domain/account once a resource is dedicated which toggle
between the dedicated action items if a resource is dedicated or not.

The current behavior of creating a private zone was based on unchecking the
"ispublic" checkbox and then choosing a domain but now that has been removed
and a dedicate checkbox has been introduced which will be unchecked by default
which means that a user will end up creating a public zone . If he checks it ,
he needs to dedicate it to a domain/account .

-UI work done by: Pranav Saxena
<pranav.sax...@citrix.com<mailto:pranav.sax...@citrix.com>>

FS: Please see FS for each subtask outlined on JIRA page -
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/dedicated-resources-private-zone-pod-cluster-host-functional-spec.html
Branch: ui-vpc-redesign
Unit tests: N/A (UI only)
RAT report ran successfully
Backend API support already available in asf/master

Thanks,
Pranav