Hi,
I would like to merge disk_io_throttling branch into master.
If nobody object, I will merge into master in 48 hours.
The purpose is :

Virtual machines are running on the same storage device (local storage or
share strage). Because of the rate limitation of device (such as iops), if
one VM has large disk operation, it may affect the disk performance of
other VMs running on the same storage device.
It is neccesary to set the maximum rate and limit the disk I/O of VMs.

The feature includes:

(1) set the maximum rate of VMs (in disk_offering, and global configuration)
(2) change the maximum rate of VMs
(3) limit the disk rate (total bps and iops)
JIRA ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1192
FS (I will update later) :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/VM+Disk+IO+Throttling
Merge check list :-

* Did you check the branch's RAT execution success?
Yes

* Are there new dependencies introduced?
No

* What automated testing (unit and integration) is included in the new
feature?
Unit tests are added.

* What testing has been done to check for potential regressions?
(1) set the bytes rate and IOPS rate on CloudStack UI.
(2) VM operations, including
deploy, stop, start, reboot, destroy, expunge. migrate, restore
(3) Volume operations, including
Attach, Detach

To review the code, you can try
git diff c30057635d04a2396f84c588127d7ebe42e503a7
f2e5591b710d04cc86815044f5823e73a4a58944

Best regards,
Wei

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/VM+Disk+IO+Throttling