Hi,

I am Shiva Teja, 2nd year computer science undergrad student from IIT
Mandi, India. I'll be working on #CLOUDSTACK-1778 "Create a new bootstrap
based GUI for CloudStack". I like algorithm research, web development and a
bit of system administration.

I'll be creating a new UI for CloudStack using Bootstrap by Twitter and
Backbone.js. Along with this, I'll creating a RESTful wrapper API on top
the current CloudStack API to make things easy working with backbone.js. I
made a prototype along with my proposal which can found at
https://github.com/shivateja/cloudstack-ui. This will make custom UIs very
easy as the backbone models can be reused very easily.

jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1778
wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Create+a+bootstrap+based+GUI+for+CloudStack
(I messed up a bit too while creating the wiki page, same as Dharmesh's
mistake. I think cleaned it up too.)
Full proposal:
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/shivateja/1
Github : https://github.com/shivateja/
IRC nick: teja

My username on JIRA, review board and wiki is teja.

Looking forward for an awesome summer!

Thanks,
Shiva Teja

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Abhinandan Prateek <cloudst...@aprateek.com