Ok, that's fine.  Thanks--I figured it would be simpler to ask the group,
rather than chase somebody in NetApp internally  ;-)

If anybody has any NetApp-related questions, I may be able to help, so feel
free to send them my way.

David La Motta
Technical Marketing Engineer
Citrix Solutions

NetApp
919.476.5042
dlamo...@netapp.com<mailto:dlamo...@netapp.com>

On May 30, 2013, at 12:21 PM, Chip Childers
<chip.child...@sungard.com<mailto:chip.child...@sungard.com>>