Hi guys,

Thanks for the introduction. Looks like you all are set with wiki and jira
access and privileges.

I now would like to have you do two "house keeping" things to  get you on your
way to your respective projects:

1-Use your newly acquired JIRA privileges to create sub-tasks for your main
JIRA project ticket.
Enter as many sub-tasks as you want. You can stick to the ones from your
proposal.
Assign those new tasks to yourself. Meaning: "grab the ticket"

2-I would like to have you submit your first patche(s) during this bonding
period.
I just made this commit:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=8fa8f08af9d97e6f12aded1361ef2a7dfe4d9012
It creates a new GSoC Guide in the CloudStack source.

You need to:
-checkout the master branch
-install publican and figure out how to build this new guide
-add a new chapter in the guide, which corresponds to your project (basically
paste your proposal)
-create a patch with git.
-submit the patch via review board.

Once you guys do this, we can actually start working on the details of the
projects.

Remember that I have a few screencasts:
-git:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c5JIW4onGk&list=PLb899uhkHRoZCRE00h_9CRgUSiHEgFDbC&index=5
-translation of documentation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coVeK1QuIxM&list=PLb899uhkHRoZCRE00h_9CRgUSiHEgFDbC&index=2
I show some publican commands in the translation screencast.

If you have any issues, reach out on IRC, or ask questions on the list.

Cheers,

-Sebastien